How Can we Help?

How do I change my address details?

If you would like to change the details held on your online account with the Roundhouse then log-in and select manage addresses.

From here you can add a new address or you can edit current addresses you've used on your Roundhouse account.

If you would like to change your home address for gift aid declarations then press edit on the relevant address and tick the box next to ‘I would like to make this my current home address’.

Fancy a Chat?
seconds ago
a minute ago
minutes ago
an hour ago
hours ago
a day ago
days ago
Invalid characters found