Our scheme provides financial support designed to support you in taking the next step in developing your creative skills. Bursaries can be used for all sorts of things, such as:
- Transport expenses to and from the Roundhouse (within London only)
- Roundhouse creative project fees
- Emerging Artist Membership fees
- Hiring rehearsal space or studio facilities
- The cost of materials you need to get the most out of a Roundhouse project
- Entry fees for an accredited qualification (e.g. Arts Award)
- Carer/Interpreter costs
- Production fees for projects (e.g. showreels)
These are just examples – if you have other costs relating to your creative development, we may be able to help with those, too.
All bursary applications are considered on a case-by-case basis, and treated in strictest confidence.
Find out more about financial support and how you can download an application form.